Saturday, April 3, 2010

‘Alarm fatigue’ linked to heart patient’s death at Mass. General - The Boston Globe

‘Alarm fatigue’ linked to heart patient’s death at Mass. General - The Boston Globe

I was in an intensive care unit where the majority of the things that were carried out were standing around talking about their kids barbecues
gossip and running down other workers. Patients were an after thought on the night and afternoon shifts. But on day shifts they would scurry around pretending to be real busy when supervisors were there and public. There were a few real dedicated nurses that looked after patients and did not participate in gossip 2 were from India 1 from Philippines. The two fat blonds sat on their fat butts. Redhead read a pocket bok when not gossiping.... One horrid thing that was done was when a doctor who did not like me came around he would spend 15 minuets back stabbing me with the three fats lazies. I think it was the many cruelties that were done that made me decide to live just so i could come back and get even. There were many more like every time i quit breathing when i first got put there they had a bet on if this one was my last yes i kid you not!!! Hope you never go to the hospital from hell....
I was in intensive care 6 weeks saw it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment